- your name
- your email address
- Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet)
- the type of browser you use
- your credit card information
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you:
- apply to use our products or services
- purchase a product from us
- request marketing from us
- create an account through our website or application
- any other information you choose to provide
Information is collected from you when you create an account to log in to our network.
We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
How we handle your personal data
We collect and process personal information for such purposes as:
- processing your registration
- sending you order confirmation
- administering your account
- responding to demo requests
- proceeding with your payment
You may also receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information or purchased goods or services.
With regard to payment data, please be informed that we do not store your credit card information in our system. All credit card transactions are processed using secure encryption. We do allow our third party payment vendor to collect information from our users so that they can proceed with the payments our users have made.
You can always modify or update inaccurate or incomplete personal information as well as request deletion of your personal information, or request that we no longer use it.
Deletion of Your Data
SmartTraining LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although we own the code, databases, and all rights to the SmartTraining website and application, you retain all rights to your data. You may request your personal data deletion by referring to our email address at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
SmartTraining LLC is very concerned with safeguarding your information.
Thus, we apply reasonable measures aimed at protection of our users’ information from unauthorized access, illegal claims and other liabilities.
We also apply appropriate security measures to prevent our users’ personal data from being lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way or disclosed.
However, we reserve the right to disclose information about you if such disclosure is necessary to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process.